Call or contact me, in confidence:
Mobile: 07581 183994
I appreciate that many people have no experience of counselling or coaching and may feel anxious as to what to expect, or unsure if they are ready to take that step. I am happy to speak with you to answer any questions you may have to help ease your concerns and to arrange a counselling or coaching assessment appointment.
What is an assessment appointment?
This is a 50 minute appointment providing an opportunity for us to meet in person, or via the telephone. This gives me an opportunity to listen to your needs and to explore with you what it is you want help with and to determine if counselling or coaching is the best option to support you.
This is also a chance for us both to decide if we feel we can work comfortably together, as this is crucial for the success of the process. We can then decide on the duration of time we will work together and this could last from around six weeks of counselling to a year plus of psychotherapy based work, depending on you and the kind of changes and development that you want to make.
- I am a fully qualified individuals, couples and relationship counsellor and clinical supervisor with experience of over 5,000 client hours.
- Senior Accredited and registered member of the BACP (British Association For Counsellors & Psychotherapists).
- Accreditation is a recognition by the BACP of having achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
- DBS (Disclosure and barring Service) approved and registered.
- Fully insured.
- Member of the BACP Coaching division.
I offer daytime and evening appointments, subject to availablilty.
My counselling and coaching practice is conveniently located in central Harrogate and is a 3-5 minute walk from the railway and bus stations and Asda superstore.