BACP Senior Accredited and Qualified Counsellor
- I am a fully qualified individual, couples and relationship counsellor and clinical supervisor in Harrogate, with experience of over 5,000 client hours .
- Senior Accredited member of the BACP (British Association for Counsellors & Psychotherapists).
- Accreditation is a recognition by the BACP of having achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
- DBS (Disclosure and barring Service) approved and registered.
- Fully insured
- Member of the BACP Coaching division.
As a qualified counsellor and senior accredited member of the BACP, I am bound by the BACP professional code of ethics and conduct. This requires that I attend regular and ongoing development courses and supervision, which keeps me up to date with new information, to enable me to offer you the best service possible.
Further qualifications include:-
- BA (Hons) Degree.
- FdA in Humanistic Counselling based on Transactional Analysis.
- Level 3 Counselling skills based on a Person Centred approach.
- Transactional Analysis 101 certificate.
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Certificate in Couples Counselling based on a humanistic and Psychodynamic approach.
- Certificate- British Mindfulness Institute.
- Clinical Supervisor