Individuals Counsellor in Harrogate
As an individuals counsellor in Harrogate, I offer counselling and support to both adults and teenagers (18+) in person or via the telephone.
- As a sensitive counsellor, I am aware of how difficult it may for some people to accept that they need help and to share their thoughts and feelings. For that reason we will work at your pace either in person or via the telephone.
- I provide a warm, non-judgemental and genuine service, in a comfortable space. The emphasis of my work, is to provide you with confidentiality and a commitment to listening to you and your needs. With that, supporting you as you work towards positive change.
- I am a fully qualified counsellor and clinical supervisor with experience of over 5,000 client hours.
- Senior Accredited and registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
- Accreditation is a recognition by the BACP of having achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
- DBS (Disclosure and barring Service) approved and registered.
- Fully insured.
- Member of the BACP Coaching division.
Issues for individuals counselling in Harrogate:-
Clients come to counselling to gain support for a wide range of concerns, of which repeatedly include the following…
- Anxiety and stress
- Depression and loneliness
- Low self esteem and confidence
- Bereavement and loss
- Relationship issues
- Trauma and abuse
- Infertility and adoption
- Work/ college related issues
- Redundancy and life change
- Managing illness and caring for others